Flat Racing > Tuesday November 19th

Aidymac

Southwell 12:10 - Coral.co.uk Best Odds Guaranteed On Racing Handicap (6) Nigel Twiston-Davies sends Goldie Horn to Southwell tomorrow and I just checked up his record at Southwell and it reads very well.. His last 6 runners there finished 1-2-3-1-1-1 so when he sends one there he normally means business. This is his only runner of the day too which is interesting. This horse was a staying on 3rd at Wolverhampton last time out over this trip and he has now been dropped 2 pounds in the weights to a mark of 48 so he is no 9/1 shot for me. Goldie Horn WIN @ 9/1 Paddy Power

12.40 - Southwell - La Belle Epoque @ 10/1 Bet365 I managed to get on this one at 14/1 with Skybet so the fact she's already seen abit of money and been cut to 10/1 is probably a positive sign. I think she looks an interesting runner for a shrewd yard despite a shocking showing lto. She hinted at ability in maidens before her handicap debut lto where she finished beaten by 37lengths, but that clearly wasn't her true running and the fact she went off a 4/1 2nd favourite probably tell s you abit more about her ability level. She was kindly dropped 3lbs for that effort, and has Willy T-D booked to ease herbweight burden further. Trainer and jockey teamed up for a winner today and I reckon they could have another tomorrow. Has a change of headgear and goes back up to 1m. Taking a chance she'll like the fibresand, being USA bred probably means there's a reasonable chance she'll cope.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.