** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Picks, Saturday

Boston over New Orleans (+4.5) @ 1.952 (www.pinnaclesports.com) I'm still not buying all these Boston resurgance stories, but they certainly have improved a bit. Definitely enough if for their tonight's opponents, 'Les Miserables' a.k.a. Hornets. I know, even they are showing some signs of life lately, with the world's biggest Canadian back in lineup, but let's not get too carried away. The truth is they are probably better than their record indicates at this moment. On the other hand The Truth (Paul Pierce's nickname) and his gang are still too much for the bees. Pierce was bad last night, Lafrentz was non-existant, and they beat Houston,i still don't get it how that happened. Any team that could beat Rockets at this point is a favourite against Hornets in my book. What Boston will try to do tonight is simple. Execute their pick and roll to perfection (i guess the Glove fits in Boston after all) like they did last night, and try to outscore Hornets, jumping on them early. Key stat: The Celtics have actually played better in the second game of back-to-back sets, going 9-6, while they are 4-12 in the front end. Quite impressive.

Re: NBA Picks, Saturday I also considered Dal-Cha under 205 because AJ is Dallas' man now, and he was all bussines and a lot of defense as a player, so maybe Dallas will become a more stabile team now, and MAYBE (a big one) try to slow the pace. I don't mean in this game in particular, but on the long run. Total of 205 points gives us a score of somethink like 110-95, i can see 110 happen, but the 95 part, i'm not really sure. Just think about this one, i'm not going to say this is my pick, mainly because i try to stay away from O/U.