Home Win & BTTS Systems - LeProfitProphet

Hey everyone I'm new to PL... Well I've been looking on the forums for a while but this is my first post! Making a thread to log my new system which goes something like this: 1) Find matches with Home wins. 2) Find matches so Home/Draw double chance accumulator odds equal to or more than evens. 3) Decide stake you want to bet. 4) Bet 2/3 of stake on the double chance. 5) Bet 1/3 of stake on the Home win. If double chance wins = 4/3 returned = 1/3 profit. If home wins = (Variable odds)+(4/3 from DC bet) = Bigger profit The same can be done for Both teams to score and Over 1.5 goals, replace step 1 with find Matches with BTTS and step 2 with find matches so Over 1.5 goals accumulator odds are equal to or more than evens. So for this weekends selections I have to hurry as the first match begins at 7pm tonight!

Re: Home Win & BTTS Systems - LeProfitProphet Home wins for this weekend: Troyes, Union Berlin, Kasimpasa, Gianna & Aberdeen DC for odds to equal evens: Troyes, Union Berlin, Kasimpasa & Gianna = Odds of 2.14 with StanJames. Say 10 Pts / £100 starting bank. (£10 per Pt) £20 on double chance to win £42.53. (£12.53 PROFIT) £10 on straight home wins @ odds of 9.57 with BetWay to win £95.70 (+£40.83) = £136.53 (£106.53 PROFIT)

Re: Home Win & BTTS Systems - LeProfitProphet Both teams to score for the weekend: Hoffenheim/Hertha, Brighton/Blackburn, Charleroi/Gent, Greuther/Paderborn Over 1.5 goals for odds to equal evens: Hoffenheim/Hertha, Brighton/Blackburn, Charleroi/Gent = Odds of 2.20 with BetVictor. £20 on Over 1.5 to win £44. (£14 PROFIT) £10 on BTTS @ odds of 5.04 with WilliamHill to win £50.40 (+£44) = £94.40 (£64.40 PROFIT)

Re: Home Win & BTTS Systems - LeProfitProphet Well 2 Wins = 2 Pts profit if it is only the two even money bets that win. Which technically by definition are the 2 most likely to win. 2 Wins could however come from both the HW/DC bets or BTTS/Over 1.5 bets and result in larger profit than 2 Pts. But at least for arguments sake say that at least 2 winners = Profit! Anyway it's a great start to thread as Troyes trail 1-0 after 14 minutes!