BlackBelt Poker League XXII starts 29/10 /13 for 8 weeks

teaulc

[h=1]The Black Belt Poker League XXII[/h] Black-Belt-Poker-League.png For the 22nd League we're inviting players to dip their paws into Neil Channing Christmas sack. League XXII kicks off on Tuesday, October 29 at 19:30 and runs for eight weeks. [h=3]Schedule[/h] Tuesday, October 29: Opening Leg Tuesday, December 17: Final Leg Thursday, December 19: Second Chance SNG T.B.C.: BBP Pro SNG [h=3]Requirements[/h]

• The league is open to all Yellow Belts and above.
  • To become Yellow, all you have to do is open an account and make a deposit in the poker client.
  • Please see our Play Poker section for details on how to download and install the BBP client.

[h=3]Details[/h] The highest ranked player in the standings after Leg 8 will be crowned Champion. The Champion will win earn first pick in Neil Channing's Christmas sack. League matches take place every week at 19:30 on Tuesday evenings. The buy-in is $5+0.50 and the game is No Limit Texas Hold'em. Late registration available for the opening three levels. The league consists of eight legs. You are free to join the league at any point. [h=3]Second Chance SNG[/h]

• The winners of each of the eight legs will be entered into a one-table SNG with the surviving player winning a Black Belt Poker tournament goodie bag.
  • If the Champion also won a leg, he won't compete in the SNG. Similarly, a player won't earn extra seats for winning multiple legs.

• No added chips will be given to a player who wins multiple legs.
  • The goody bag includes 1 x entry into the following: - Nifty at Nine (50 SPs) - Samurai Rebuy Satellite ($5+0.50) - League XXIII ($5+0.50) - Turbo Takedown ($10+1) - Unbelievable Jeff ($10+1) - Deepstack Mulligan ($15+1.50) - Samurai Satellite ($30+3)
[h=3]Loyalty Bonus[/h] Any player who participates in all eight legs of the league will earn an additional 150 Belt Points, regardless of finishing position. [h=3]League Points[/h] League XXII will employ the same league points structure as the previous leagues. For each leg points will be awarded as follows: Points will be awarded in reverse finishing order. So in a 50-runner field, 1st place will receive 50 points, and last place 1 point. Plus the top 10 finishers will be awarded additional points as follows: 1st 25 points 2nd 18 points 3rd 15 points 4th 12 points 5th 10 points 6th 8 points 7th 6 points 8th 4 points 9th 2 points 10th 1 point [h=3]League Prizes[/h] Prizes are as follows: 1st 1st option in Channing's Christmas Sack, 100 Belt Points & BBP Personalised Hoodie 2nd 2nd option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 3rd 3rd option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 4th 4th option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 5th 5th option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 6th 6th option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 7th 7th option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 8th 8th option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 9th 9th option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 10th 10th option in Channing's Christmas Sack & 100 Belt Points 11th-20th Terry's Chocolate Orange [h=3]Channing's Christmas Sack[/h] Desktop Computer* James Bond DVD Boxset Socks Black Belt Poker League XXIII season ticket Grand Theft Auto V video game Sesame Street Tickle Time Elmo Kindle Fire HD Box of Quality Street Monopoly Board Game Apple iPod Shuffle
  • *To win the computer you must win an online six-max SNG versus BBP pros (date t.b.c.)
  • Please note that in participating in the League you agree to having your name published in the weekly news item.

Re: BlackBelt Poker League XXII starts 29/10 /13 for 8 weeks ... was not happy about how I went out, sitting in about 4th /5th of 12 my bb got Ad 8h, chip leader min raises, I call.. flop: 6d 7d 9d gives me oe straight and nut flush draw, he bets about 40% of my stack, I push, he calls and shows Kd Qd... and that was that :\