Flat Racing > Tuesday October 29th

Catterick 2:20 - Happy 90th Birthday John Gawthorpe Handicap (4) A very nice handicap at Catterick tomorrow and 13 runners will go to post thus far. I think the Kevin Ryan trained Nasharra is overpriced in the market given the trainers form and jockeys claim even if the horse is out of form. This gelding loves heavy ground and won easily on heavy at Hamilton back in May. His last win was off a mark of 78 and runs off 81 tomorrow but Kevin Stott takes off 5 pounds which effectively takes him below his last winning mark. This horse completed a hat-trick in the summer so clearly has ability. Nasharra WIN @ 16/1 Bet365

Re: Flat Racing > Tuesday October 29th 350 Catterick New decade is of interest with todays conditions looking set to suit. Not 1 to go mad with as the trainers record here in hcp is poor. On the flip side G lee rides this track well and on breeding we should handle the track. 2nd lto at Nottingham in a better race when averaging out the ratings. 56 average today and 63 when 2nd at Nottingham. Our only flat win come on soft at Warwick where we won well off 60 against similar company as we face today so i feel we still have more to come off 65. I have Pivotal prospect as a danger as is well hcp now and the trainer likes winners here but i'm sticking with New decade at around the 4/1 mark. 1pt win 4/1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.