NBA Wednesday

Jumping on one early, because it will rise. Memphis -3.5 League: 30-17-1 (Av. win 3.1) away 4- fav, 1 day off 10+ ats win as home 5+ fav. [Memph] (5-0 (Av. win 10.2) if the total is <180) 12-3-1 (Av. win 2.8**) if opp off 10+ ats loss. 8-1-1 (Av. win 4.2) if the ats loss was on the road. ** 12-4 ats this no. The av. is skewed by 3 big losses of 28, 17 and 16. Memphis are 14-3 after scoring 100+ this season. 21-11 away. 13-5 after a 10+ win. NO are 2-18 SU after a 10+ loss. 0-8 SU v. teams allow <91 ppg 0-11 SU inside the div. 4-26 SU v. teams with a winning record!!!...Hard to see Memphis not covering the 3.5 if they win the game SU.

Re: NBA Wednesday did you bet with canbet? is that why their line has moved a little bit early?Also looking at the early lines don't think Cvas should be 3 point underdogs against the bucks (even on a back to back). That game is either a pick or Bucks by one at best. If this is same tomorrow Cavs on the moneyline could be decent. But i'm not betting anymore this season i gotta stop. Make my money on the F1 instead.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.