Flat Racing Monday 21st October

Lodge

Re: Flat Racing Monday 21st October 4.30 - Windsor - Takeitfromalady @ 14/1 Bet365 A horse i've followed all season and despite him drawing a blank as of yet i think he's overpriced once again tomorrow. He returns to a track which he has tasted success at in the past, winning twice from 4 runs here at Windsor and he is starting to get some respite from the handicapper too. He runs off a mark of 75, so considering his last winning mark is 82 and he started the season off a mark of 85 he must surely have a chance at the weights. The ground is very likely to be testing tomorrow and that is going to be right up my selections street, all have his 3 wins have been on soft ground (2 at this course). Tomorrows trip also looks about right to me, he's been tried over 12f but while he's ran well on polytrack over that trip, it looked like that was too far for him when 3rd in testing ground a couple of outings ago at Chepstow. The icing on the cake for me is that in my opinion he has the best apprentice around onboard in Thomas Brown and his 3lb claim further reduces his weight burden. His odds of 14/1 look far too big for me although he seems to be fairly hard to win with, lets hope that doesnt prove the case tomorrow.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.