BBOTD - Sunday October 20th

Bath 4:10 - 32red.com Handicap (5) (D.I) The Ronald Harris trained Khefyn was very well back last time out at Ayr and ran a decent race finishing 3rd to Dark Opal. He has been dropped a further pound for that run and the softer the ground the better for this horse. He finished 2nd at Windsor this time last year off a mark of 75 so he now runs off a mark 14 pounds lower than that and the price looks huge in my opinion. Khefyn WIN @ 11/1 Bet Victor

Re: BBOTD - Sunday October 20th Bath 16.45: Interakt @ 33/1 SJ Comes down to a super low mark, has conditions very much in favour as she can't have it soft enough, and she is one from one over course and distance. On pure form she didn't show anything this year, but I though her penultimate run was clearly better than the bare form suggest. She travelled nicely in rear, but stumbled when the crossed over to the stands rail over 3f out and soon after she had nowhere to go, stuck in traffic while looking to have a bit more to give in the closing stages with a clear run. She didn't respond to 1st time cheek pieces at Yarmouth lto and was always behind. She drops another couple of pounds, has a good jockey on board and looks wide open. On her day she's capable of outrunning the price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.