Flat Racing - Thursday October 17th

Brighton 2:40 - 32red Handicap (5) (D.II) A tricky handicap at Brighton this is tomorrow, not the best of quality but a type of contest that always interests me. I am going down the bottom of the weights and I really like the chances of Uncle Dermot, trained by Brendan Powell. He ran his best race since April last time out here at Brighton over a mile, travelling well for a long way (traded at 1.86) and finished 2nd to Sword Of The Lord. He should come on for that run and it is interesting that he steps back in trip to just shy of 7 furlongs but makes sense due to the way he travelled last time out. He gets to run off the same mark of 63 and I think we will see a good run from this fella tomorrow. Uncle Dermot WIN @ 5/1 Bet Victor

Re: Flat Racing - Thursday October 17th 510 Brighton. Whitecrest looks a fair priced place bet today @ 2.4 Track 1w 5p (5) Distance 1w 7p (9) going 0w 5p (6) Our last win was here in a C4 off 76 today we run off 74. Put our best foot forward from a ok draw we can go close.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.