Jumps racing Tuesday 15th October

Lodge

2.20- Huntingdon - Dealing River @ 20/1 A speculative bet this one but I feel the top weight could take this class 4 contest which actually looks like it lacks depth to me. Caroline Baileys runner made his comeback run from a year off a few weeks ago and while he was a well beaten 10th there were signs he still retains some ability. His form stretching back a year or 2 would suggest he's capable off this kind of mark (placed off 3lb higher) and also the drop back in trip should help him too (won twice over 17f). All in all i feel it's worth chancing he'll come on a lot for that first run in 375 days and be abit more competitive in the finish over this sharper trip. The yard don't have the best record with their hurdlers but Andrew Thornton takes the ride and he rides most of the yards winners. 5.20 - Huntingdon - Purple Bay @ evens Bet365 In the bumper I must admit I thought John Fergusons runner would be odds on so I'm happy to take the price for him to win. He has some really good bumper form from last season including good showings in both the Cheltenham and Aintree bumpers. He won at Doncaster prior to that and despite having a penalty I'd be quite disappointed if he didn't take this.