Tuesday Poker 15/10/2013

ooblio

Doh! Couple of hands I could've played better at the end there, in hindsight I should've took the chance against the other shorties shove, would've had 2 live and if I bink I cripple him to give myself a chance but always going to dominated by his tight range from ep & short himself. Bubble boy to the sizeable £650 cash, but was freerolling anyway. As in last year, never underestimate what can be achieved from a freeroll, back in the Sharky this Sunday to start all over again, see you all there :ok Still in heb?, firing up full tilt to rail.

Re: Tuesday Poker 15/10/2013

Doh! Couple of hands I could've played better at the end there, in hindsight I should've took the chance against the other shorties shove, would've had 2 live and if I bink I cripple him to give myself a chance but always going to dominated by his tight range from ep & short himself. Bubble boy to the sizeable £650 cash, but was freerolling anyway. As in last year, never underestimate what can be achieved from a freeroll, back in the Sharky this Sunday to start all over again, see you all there :ok Still in heb?, firing up full tilt to rail.
Unlucky that mate, still $650 from a freeroll is quality :ok yep still in for now sitting 16/41

Eagle railing you, bring it home :ok Nah I bubbled the money, but cost nothing, will be back ;)
Misread it mate :spank next time eh. have completely luckboxed this mtops event so far played half of it whilst watching the Football, gotta go for the win now though top 4 or 5 is where all the $$$$ is! 6/36 remaining now!

Re: Tuesday Poker 15/10/2013 Good luck anyone still grinding, allcomers welcome to join me on the rail of MTOPS#13 (Tourney:259040165) to help Heb secure the silverware! * * * * * Nearly for me

Grosvenor - GUKPT (£10 token) Sat = 4/41 (8+1) +£110 Token Grosvenor - GUKPT £110 online final = 7/60 (5+1) Doh! Boyle - $5.25 No Lose = 21/59 (4+all)

I know and typically Full Tilt do f.a. to enforce the language rule, googled some and not poker related but not the point, still distracting. His 5 secs of fame will soon fade, your game is going from strength to strength :ok
Nice one Bart rails much appreciated! would have been nice to have made the FT but ah well plenty more to go...

Definitely mate, you're consistently picking up some great results, just a matter of time before everything slots into place. A one off bink is good for the soul, but consistency is what we all strive hard for. * * * * * On a totally different topic, just noticed a 2nd $11 mtt token credited to my relatively inactive Encore (Coral skin) account, but not my recently active Coral one. Worth checking your emails & accounts people ;)