delarge corner...

delarge

Been out of serious betting for a while now, and tend to stay for a little longer but will try to record what would i normally take if i was betting. Hope moderators wont mind and will allow me to look is there any point of going back to betting. :lol Anyway, here are some rules i'd try to follow: *odds only from pinnacle and bet365 cause i normally use those two the most *stakes 10-100 points, virtual bankroll 10K points *all type of bets allowed *unlimited # of selections, but up to 10% of total bankroll in one day *no live-betting and posting picks up to one hour before start *trial will end at the end of 2013 hope i'll end up in red so can continue enjoying in sports :cigar

Re: Going back? 80p on Belgium vs Croatia @ 3.25 Pinnacle 70p on draw in Denmark vs Italy @ 3.5 bet365 80p on over 3 in Sweden vs Austria @ 2.54 Pinnacle 70p on draw in Greece vs Slovakia @ 4.20 bet365 80p on Ukraine AH(-1) vs Poland @ 2.52 Pinnacle 90p on England AH(-1.75) vs MNE @ 2.31 Pinnacle 70p on Donbass (-1.5) vs Medvescak @ 2.65 bet365 70p on Almagro vs Delpotro @ 3.09 Pinnacle 70p on Mayer vs Tsonga @ 3.50 bet365 50p on over 2.5 sets in Nadal vs Wawrinka @ 3.25 bet365 Total stake for october 11th is 730 points :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.