Tennis Forecasting system

I've been running the football forecasting system for a few weeks now and decided to turn my attention back to tennis, although i see tennis is not so popular on here. I have built a number of models for men's tennis and will run them for what is left of the tennis season before trying properly next season. The models can be accessed on my website www.sportsforecaster.co.uk if anybody is interested. Please note the women's model on the site is old and not updated so use with caution. Also the tennis part of the website has not been fully debugged so if you notice anything strange please let me know Due the models being new i will start with initial bank of £100 and be betting stakes of 3% (of bank) multiplied by the model probability of winning. Unfortunately i have looked at tomorrows games and found no value in any of the matches. Some are close though and a drift in odds and i may be able to get started.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.