Win an iPad, earn points to qualify - Coral Poker (& Encore skin) 13th October

Bart(UK)

38a87c5eac759203dca18d01100606c6ee208714.jpg pic & all info courtesy of Coral.co.uk/poker Fancy getting your hands on a brand new iPad, courtesy of the Sunday evening Coral iPad Freeroll? To earn a seat at this fantastic free tournament, all you need to do is accumulate 100 poker points between now and midnight on Saturday 13th October.* Simply, play real-money games with us through the week and once you’ve qualified you’ll be able to join us on Sunday evening. The first 1,000 players to register will be allocated a seat. Good luck, The Team @Coral

Re: Win an iPad, earn points to qualify - Coral Poker (& Encore skin) 13th October Don't know if this is restricted to just those who receive the email or not, sometimes is with Coral, so check your inboxes. Simlilarly believed to also apply to Encore skin, but up to individual players to check whether they are eligible. Good luck all. p.s. Oh and only a small window in which to reg, so check the details to ensure you're around and don't miss out.

Re: Win an iPad, earn points to qualify - Coral Poker (& Encore skin) 13th October Couldn't make this online chat up!! I was expecting the answer to be 1 not 0 lol [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD]Thanks for wanting to chat live at Coral.co.uk! Simply enter your query into the box below and we’ll be with you shortly.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PLLola: hi - the ipad freeroll is on now, how many ipads are up for prizes?[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Jon: Thank you for contacting Coral, you are now speaking to Jon. How can I help you? [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PLLola: as above Jon[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PLLola: u there?[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Jon: Thank you. Please bear with me while I look into this for you. I will be back with you shortly. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PLLola: ok thx[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Jon: As I believe the IPAD is the name of the tournament and the prize structure is in line with the details shown on the tournament.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PLLola: so there is no ipad as a prize in the ipad freeroll??[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Jon: Correct.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PLLola: ok thx[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Jon: Thank you for contacting Coral Customer Service today. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to chat with us again. Enjoy your time on the Coral website. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Lol I'd ignore that if I were you, wouldn't be the first time support don't know what the poker team are doing. Trouble is they use a generic support team who don't necessarily understand poker. The email (I still have a copy if you need it) clearly states "win a brand new iPad this week" and "the winner will be contacted within 48 hours" so assuming 1x given away. They've only got a small poker dedicated team so aren't the fastest, but they've always kept their word ;) Good luck mate, see you, Joe & Julie still in with a good shout :hope