Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday October 19th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday October 19th It's often the case a mid table team gets a couple of good results v top 5 opposition and then gets brought back down to earth. Stoke have kept 6 clean sheets in last 8 Prem games v Baggies and I see no reason for that trend to suddenly stop. Let's not forget, this is the same WBA team (without Sessegnon who isn't all that great imo) which went 4 games without scoring a goal at the start of the season. Big price. Home clean sheet 3.50

Re: Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday October 19th Stoke +0 (AH) v West Brom 1.80 Bet365 (3 Points) Im not overly confident that Stoke will win this but the price is just wrong here for me. The draw no bet line is just too generous on the Potters and though the Baggies are doing well, I don't make them as short as they are. It's a very attacking line up Hughes is putting out for Stoke and it could backfire but he's clearly trying to solve the lack of goals and is really going for it today. This bet is purely price led and the value is all on Stoke for my money