Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ajax v AC Milan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st I think if ajax is ever going to get a point out of this group they must beat ac Milan and I think they can do it. ac Milan haven't settled into new season yet and despite having balotelli he blows hot and clod too often. the ajax on home ground and support can edge this 2-1

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st Surely Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.91 WilliamHill would seem to be the bet to go with to most here I would imagine? Well atleast it does for me. Ajax's last 5 games has seen over 2.5 goals in each of them and they come into this game off a 6-0 victory this weekend. On the other hand, AC Milan's last 3 out of 5 games have seen over 2.5 goals in them. They have been far from convincing this season, but given the attacking capabilities of both teams, one would imagine to see plenty of goals in it. Out of the games being played today in the Champions League, this match sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st AJAX (4-3-3): Cillessen, Van Rhijn, Moisander, Denswil, Boilesen, De Jong, Poulsen, Duarte, Schone, Sigthorsson, Fischer. A disposizione: Veermeer, Van der Hoorn, Blind, Andersen, Klasseen, Hoesen, De Sa. Allenatore: De Boer. MILAN (4-3-1-2): Abbiati, Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant, Muntari, De Jong, Nocerino, Montolivo, Robinho, Balotelli. A disposizione: Amelia, Zaccardo, Cristante, Poli, Birsa, Matri. Allenatore: Allegri. Milan loose El Sharawy for an accident during the morning training, but in the team join Balotelli and Montolivo. Fot the Ajax Bojan is out. The Ajax play with 4-3-3 and the Milan can take advantage for attack. The Holland's team don't play like the last season, I don't think the Milan lost the match in Holland, but a draw with goals is possible. My bet is pro Milan. AJAX - MILAN 2 DNB @ 1.75 Betaland stake 4/10

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st The 6-0 against Gae last weekend was not because Ajax played a great match but the defence of Gae made mistake after mistake. Ajax not in great form, they are still looking for the best starting line up. Bojan played as striker instead of sightorsson but bojan got injured and will be out for 4-6 Weeks and returns to Barcelona to recover with Messi. Last Two matches de sa started as right winger and did a good job but is young and most matches he played were for youth Ajax. cillessen will be the first goalkeeper after the mistakes Vermeer produced last Weeks. probarly line up cillessen v rhijn moisander denswill blind de jong poulsen duarte de sa/schone Sigthórsson Fischer difficult match to predict so i will look in to other markets. Siem de jong the most important player of Ajax this season is back a played already a few matches after his injury and is getting fitter every match, he always scored important goals for Ajax in big matches. V rhijn was lucky last match against barca not to get a yellow card, he always wants to attack the ball and as a defender sometimes he forgets his man and with the quick strikers i see him getting a yellow card and the odds are value. The Ajax defenders will have problems with Balo he is strong and big and moisander and denswill are not that good against the big guys and will have problems defending him, also he will take the penalty kick. siem de jong to score odds 4.5 betfair 4/10 Balotelli to score odds 2.6 betfair 4/10 v rhijn yellow card odds 3.75 unibet 3/10

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st I'll have a smallish play on over 2.5 goals here, neither team can defend for toffee, Milan are still getting players back and have been pretty inconsistent so far while Ajax are scoring and conceding at an alarming rate. The bookies can't separate these two at all and it's probably their inconsistency that is driving this, Bojan isn't a great loss from an attacking sense, it's a shame El Sharawy is missing as he looked pretty good when I'd watched him against PSV, it's also a shame if Venmeer misses out as well as he is usually pretty error prone! Would have this at 1.75-1.8 I think so 1.91 looks worth a small play. This bet would have come in on Ajax's last 5 home CL games and 5 of AC Milan's last 7 CL away games. Over 2.5 Goals - 1.91 - hills - 2.5 Points

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st I really think we will not see many goals tonight. Yes both teams have offensive power, but this is not just another game. Both teams will try to avoid defeat here, especially Ajax because if they lose tonight that will be end of their chances to go to the next round. Yes Milan defense was not so great but how can it be when Zaccardo played together with Emanuelson? Tonight Abate and Constant will be right backs and I expect more stable defense. Montolivo is back but Milan's midfielders are look awful so far. Not creating too many chances. Ajax without Eirksen is not the same team from last year. they failed to score against PSV where they had great first half but second one was awful. Tough game to predict but if I must play this game my call will be probably draw 3.35 or under 2.5 odds 1.90. Both odds are from local bookers

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st Of their six previous CL meetings, only one has been 'overs', the other six being unders. The three games at Ajax have ended 1-1, 0-1 and 0-0 - very 'underish'. Both managers have talked about winning the game, but would they both be happy with a draw? If so, I think this increases the chances of a draw. Under 2.5 goals looks attractive at odds of 2.05 with 188Bet. But I'm not confident with unders and overs bets generally (preferring to back teams not goals), so I will not recommend a bet.

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st Opstelling Ajax: Jasper Cillessen; Ricardo van Rhijn, Niklas Moisander, Stefano Denswil, Daley Blind; Siem de Jong, Christian Poulsen, Lerin Duarte; Lesley de Sa, Kolbeinn Sigthórsson en Viktor Fischer. Opstelling AC Milan: Christian Abbiati; Ignazio Abate, Philippe Mexès, Cristián Zapata, Kevin Constant; Riccardo Montolivo, Nigel de Jong, Valter Birsa, Sulley Muntari; Mario Balotelli en Robinho. Confirmed line up

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st

I'll have a smallish play on over 2.5 goals here, neither team can defend for toffee, Milan are still getting players back and have been pretty inconsistent so far while Ajax are scoring and conceding at an alarming rate. The bookies can't separate these two at all and it's probably their inconsistency that is driving this, Bojan isn't a great loss from an attacking sense, it's a shame El Sharawy is missing as he looked pretty good when I'd watched him against PSV, it's also a shame if Venmeer misses out as well as he is usually pretty error prone! Would have this at 1.75-1.8 I think so 1.91 looks worth a small play. This bet would have come in on Ajax's last 5 home CL games and 5 of AC Milan's last 7 CL away games. Over 2.5 Goals - 1.91 - hills - 2.5 Points LOST
Two goals in injury time made it look closer than it was! Didn't watch it so can't comment.

Re: Ajax v AC Milan > Tuesday October 1st

Two goals in injury time made it look closer than it was! Didn't watch it so can't comment.
Wasn't a whole pile of chances in the game but Milan were desperate, they only had 30% possession and 3 shots on goal