BBOTD - Tuesday 1st October

robertob

14.10 Ayr: Two Shades Of Grey @ 11/4 Paddy Power If Two Shades Of Grey gets a clear run tomorrow he should hack up and beat this lot convincingly. Not that I have a reason to be too confident in my selections after poor recent weeks but Two Shades Of Grey appears to be simply too well handicapped to lose here at the sixth time of asking. He was utterly unlucky last time at Hamilton, when he travelled well in rear and jockey Tony Hamilton looked to have loads of horse beneath in the closing stages but it wasn't to be. Two Shades Of Grey was stuck in traffic with no chance to get anywhere through and to make things worse he got badly hampered under 1f out, soon after he switched to right and it was hugely impressive to see this 2yo picking up so strongly as he hid and dropping in class but stepping up in trip, which can only be an advantage on pedigree, I can't see Two Shades Of Grey getting beaten here of his mark off 64. Let's hope confidence is once justified.

Re: BBOTD - Tuesday 1st October A3.15 Secret City e/w 22/1 Bet365 This jockey is on fire at the moment and is really good value for his 3lb claim. The trainer has had a quiet season but his horses are running much better of late and I think this one could be running off a decent mark now. The horse has won on it only effort over c&d and with the jockeys claim is actually running off less than its last winning mark. The horses best form has come on tracks similar in nature to this one and this looks to have a sound e/w shout to me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.