Flat Racing > Sunday September 15th

Aidymac

Curragh 3:50 - Gain Irish St Leger (Group 1) You can make a strong case for the top six in the market here with Ahzeemah, Pale Mimosa, Royal Diamond, Red Cadeaux and Voleuse De Coeurs all having strong credentials. However, I personally think that the Aidan O'Brien trained Ernest Hemingway has the beating of all of them if he shows his best form. The colt disappointed when long odds-on favourite last time out but previously destroyed Royal Diamond. Ernest Hemingway - 3 Points WIN @ 9/2 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/irish-st-leger-betting-aidan-o-brien-can-land-the-big-weekend-double-with-ernest-hemingway

Re: Flat Racing > Sunday September 15th Curragh 4:25 - Goffs Vincent O'brien National Stakes (Group 1) In my own opinion I feel Toormore is too short a price as I would be worried about how green he ran last time out even though he did win. Sudirman has already shown he can compete at Group 1 level comfortably as he won a Group 1 last time out and with the yard in hot form this progressive colt must have a cracking chance. Of the O'Brien three, I am interested in Wilshere Boulevard who looks overpriced in the market due to jockey bookings. Sudirman - 4 Points WIN @ 11/4 Boylesports Wilshere Boulevard - 1 Point WIN @ 9/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/national-stakes-betting-sudirman-can-make-it-a-fantastic-weekend-for-the-wachman-yard

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.