Flat Racing > Saturday September 14th

Aidymac

Doncaster 2:05 - At The Races Champagne Stakes (Group 2) In summary, I think this is an extremely tough race for us punters as you can make a case for nearly every horse bar the complete outsider. All of these horses have shown that they can compete at this Group 2 level but I feel the value lies with the Kevin Ryan trained The Grey Gatsby. His colt got caught for toe last time out but rallied very gamely inside the furlong and with more improvement likely he should be hard to beat. The Grey Gatsby - 3 Points WIN @ 4/1 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/champagne-stakes-betting-the-grey-gatsby-can-continue-the-good-form-of-kevin-ryan

Re: Flat Racing > Saturday September 14th Doncaster 2:40 - Ladbrokes Portland Handicap (2) In summary, I must say I like horses that have recently had a gelding operation and that operation done wonders for the Kevin Ryan trained Bogart. He should be able to improve again on his run last time out under Neil Callan and the form of the stable has been sublime all season. The Richard Guest trained Barnet Fair looks like serious value as he was not far behind Bogart last time out and has a quality 5 pound apprentice aboard. Bogart - 2 Points Each Way @ 10/1 Bet365 Barnet Fair - 1 Point WIN @ 16/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/portland-handicap-betting-bogart-and-barnet-fair-look-the-value-in-this-hot-handicap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.