Betting System Suggestions

I've been studying betting systems for the past month now. I've seen.. over 0.5 first half in-play, laying/backing correct scores, establishing a rolling accumulator, back draw HT. I've just recently decided to apply my own betting system for my betting days. What i would like to know from you guys is to solve a fundamental issue i have. Let's say i've selected 56 games in which i tend to play for today I use flashscore to keep track of the games as seen below 8oH0sKp.jpg I want to apply a martingale plan with a 1.8 multiplier instead of 2 Bet1 0.2 Bet2 0.36 Bet3 0.65 Bet4 1.17 Bet5 2.10 Bet6 3.78 Bet7 6.80 Bet8 12.24 Bet9 22.04 Bet10 39.67 The problem is having more than 1 match for a specific period of time. As football matches tend to last 2 hours, the only way i can apply my system is if matches are 2 hours from each other and only if there is 1 match for each period like below 16:00 Jarocin - Bytow 18:00 Prato - Catanzaro 20:00 Santos DG - Alajuelense Whereas if there are 2 or more at the same time i cannot play like below 16:00 Jarocin - Bytow 16:00 Gumushanespor - Hatayspor 18:00 Prato - Catanzaro 18:00 Ponferradina - Gijon As the betting system i would like to play is progressive, how would i be able to "not miss a match" and the system still be stable and progressive? One thought i had was as follow 16:00 Game1 0.2 LOST 18:00 Game2 0.36 LOST 20:00 Game3 0.65 LOST 20:00 Game4 0.65 LOST 22:00 Game5 1.17 WIN but then when the point where a WIN occurs, i wan't be at the same profit level(or even below) as i should be I've also thought of splitting the currrent bet in half but that will also not cover the previous bets What are your thoughts on this my friends?

Re: Betting System Suggestions my and everyone elses thought is to stay away from martingale. Martingale itself has not a +ev expectation, it's just a pain in the ass. It might appear as a low risk system with steady returns, but the small chance of a catastrophic drawdown (busto) is balancing out the high chance of a small gain. There are no such system. Only bad bookie. I suggest you save yourself alot of trouble, and look for some value in those 56 bets instead. :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.