ticket IPO Dublin

leefan189

Name: aleksey egorchev (leefan189) Stake Requested: Sale of an IPO(Dublin) Main Event Seat at 50% face value Event/Tournament: International Poker Open (IPO) Dublin Main Event Offer: Looking for €115 cash for transfer of seat which represents 50% of face value (€200+30) Date of Event/Tournament: October 16th to 21st, 2013 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I ,aleksey egorchev, agree to transfer the seat for the above tournament via boyle Poker Customer Support within 24 hours of receiving payment. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers/purchaser and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved.

440323762603309-560x403.png
Hi to everyone. Firstly thank you very much for the interesting action on your forum . With great interest to participate in them . While I can't win anything,but I think it's ahead. So, this time I could not pass the final tournament,but I got a ticket(22 Euro) a satellite,in which I had won. Guys,I'm from Russia, and therefore to me it makes no sense to fly to Dublin. Addressed to our support service with requests to sell your ticket and I will not fail. If anyone wants to buy this ticket,they are ready to sell him .
989379277408268-560x149.jpg

• 1 month later...

Re: ticket IPO Dublin Hi aleksey, If you are having no luck selling the seat, might be worth considering giving it away to a fellow member. You can always negotiate retaining a % of any winnings. Would be a shame to see the ticket go to waste with you getting no return from it. Just a thought, good luck, Bart