Where are you playing Thursday 29th August?

Burnley Joe

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 29th August? Boyles Missed last week so got to give it my all tonight! 7:30 - PL League game. Stars 2:05 - $5.5 Courchevel Hi/Lo $500 GTD - 60/129 wow, just wow. Absolutely ludicrous overcall allin from a gambling donk who had no need to be in it what so ever busts my flopped set, scoops and sends me to the rail. -$5.5 2:40 - $8.8 8-Game - 8/36 so SO frustrating. Owned every game at my table until stud. Every time it got to stud I got comepletley f***** over. Lost massive pot A high flush Q kicker to A high flush K kicker. Eventually went out in stud pushing a K into opponents face up Q only for him to flip QQ. -$8.8 2:45 - $5.4 KO $7.5k GTD - 859/2526 Not much to say. Should of trusted my instinct with 88 in a 3way all in but other than that just standard exit. 1KO = $1. -$4.4 3:45 - $21 KO $8k GTD - FFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSS!!!! 145/869 117 paid. Leader on the table raises to 1200. I 3 bet to 4400 with QQ. He calls. Flop A Q 10. All goes in and he has KJ. F********** OFF!!!