HT/FT Betting Advice

Hello everyone, this is my first thread so sorry if I have made a mistake or posted in the wrong area (fingers crossed I am ok). Basically I started building a system last year using form and stats to try and build a value betting system. After inconsistent testing and lack of time I scrapped it in the end and left betting for the rest of the season. However with the PL starting this weekend I have done some research into HT/FT betting. I have, at the moment, a basic system based on the odds of outcomes of the last two seasons of PL matches and I am trying to correspond this into HT/FT bets for this season. Before I go into any more concrete details on the system (for all I know it could be useless) I was wondering what is the best way to bet on HT/FT outcomes? Is it best to stick to singles while using the same stake each time? Or should I put my selections into an accumulator or lucky 15 which I have seen some punters do? Thanks for any help.

Re: HT/FT Betting Advice Most people will advise you to stick to singles as this would generally give safer returns in long run. As for stakes, stick to bets being worth a small percentage of your overall bank (eg between 2-5%). With this strategy, you can apply this to your back testing and see the results. The other thing I would add is if you find a strategy is that bad, can you make money by laying it...? :welcome to posting on PL

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.