Lucky 15 Draws System

Based partly on stats for leagues I know little about combined with intuition for those I do. Bet 1 Tuesday 8th March Watford v Nottingham Forest 9/4 Bournemouth v Blackpool 9/4 Clyde v St. Mirren 5/2 Alloa v Stirling Albion 5/2 Stake: 15 points

Re: Lucky 15 Draws System Bet 1 Tuesday 8th March Watford v Nottingham Forest 9/4 LOST Bournemouth v Blackpool 9/4 LOST Clyde v St. Mirren 5/2 WON Alloa v Stirling Albion 5/2 WON Staked: 15pts Returned: 19.25 Profit: +4.25 Starting Bank: 100pts Current Bank: 104.25pts Profit/Loss: +4.25pts

Re: Lucky 15 Draws System Martin, I do a correct score lucky 15 each week. Don't post it on here as it's a bit more speculative than most of the systems on here. I got 3 out of 4 two weeks ago which paid very well. Apart from that I have got one correct score 5 times and no correct score on two occasions. If you are not doing already I'd advise using Betfred who pay triple the odds for one winner. It gives a bit of an advantage because one correct score guarantees you a small profit on correct scores with triple odds. Obviously with the odds on results being lower you will still lose if you only get one correct but the triple odds will enhance your profit over the season when you are likely to have a number of weeks with only 1 correct result.

Re: Lucky 15 Draws System Dear Martin, you might want to consider using your selections in a two-way draw/away bet. Mark '2x' against your selections - it's 16 bets for 4 selections or 8 bets for three slections. Your current bets would have won giving returns on 2 draws and 2 away wins - probably at odds of over 80 to 1 .

Re: Lucky 15 Draws System Thanks chriatianu :) Getting Better: Not actually putting money on this yet, will do soon though if I can do well enough, thanks for the tip. spreadman: where about can I do this? Can you do "1x" as well, and even combine that with "2x"?

Re: Lucky 15 Draws System Dear MARTIN, you can place the 2x bet at your local bookies - if you can,t do that, try ladbrokes phone account. I am new to internet betting so I don't know where you can place the bet through your computer.You can do 1x or 2x or both.Just make sure that what you win is more than your stake ! It takes 8 bets for 3 selections, so 9/1 or better is good. The win odds on a 1x selection might be less than 2/1, so work out the lowest return before placing your bet. GOOD LUCK! Spreadman. :ok

Re: Lucky 15 Draws System Bet 2 Saturday 12th March Leyton Orient v Cambridge 12/5 WON Wycombe v Chester 12/5 LOST Bury v Bristol Rovers 9/4 WON Clyde v QOS 13/5 LOST Stake: 15 points Returned: 17.70 Profit: +2.70 Starting Bank: 100pts Current Bank: 106.95pts Profit/Loss: +6.95pts So close with Clyde v QOS being 0-1, a draw there would have seen a return of £85!

Re: Lucky 15 Draws System I think I should let you know Martin, every time I back Clyde they cost me, I had them in a treble with QPR and Wycombe yesterday, the fourth or fifth time this season they have cost me, I haven't picked them once when they've won yet. My reasoning behind selecting them yesterday was that they could kiss their title hopes goodbye if they lost, so fingers crossed, I had a little antepost on Falkirk at the start of the season at 6's. Good luck with this system and post your 'bet a day' selections more often, enjoy throwing them in my patent, especially when Far Pavillions won last time. :)

Re: Lucky 15 Draws System Well done Martin, I didn't see your pics until too late - maybe I could have saved you some cash on the Wycombe match - I had backed them on a 'buy' spreadbet, so any more than 3 goals scored mean't a profit, (score 4-2). I couldn't see Wycombe losing to Chester. Today I'll probably spreadbet on +2.5 goals in the newc. match, less than 2.5 in the blackb. match. Spreadman. :clap