BBOTD Tuesday 13th

cpo

4.15 Carlisle - Spes Nostra 1pt win @ 12/1 Bet365 This horse could be chancing here with the yard in good form at the moment. David Barron doesn't have the greatest of records at this track but his horses are running really well. This horse has disappointed in his last 2 starts but interestingly they have put the blinkers back on him tomorrow. He won in the first time blinkers on the all weather back in December but they have chosen to leave them off on his last 3 runs. He won't mind any rain that falls but he is well drawn for a horse that likes to lead. The blinkers will hopefully perk him up.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 13th 5.35 NOTTINGHAM BRAVE BOY Evens (SkyBet) Despite I like the chances of About Turn here I prefer to stick with the experienced Brave Boy for Saeed bin Suroor. He clearly won his maiden at 4/5 almost a month ago, keeping the field at a safe distance for at least half of the race and now looks the correct fav here even if maybe a little bit short especially because that time second (stablemate Music Theory) subsequently won at Newmarket in very good style.. About Turn is surely interesting but the form of Kempton is always hard to work out so I'll pass on him despite a winning debut more often than not is a proof of true talent. Saeed at Nottingham is well above 40% with juveniles and this time I think the market is correct despite both the horses are from Godolphin. Silvestre de Sousa keeps the ride.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.