Where are you playing Monday 12th August?

Burnley Joe

Re: Where are you playing Monday 12th August?

Genting (£1.10R token) GPS Sat = 19/30 (2+5) Boyle (1.05) $50 added No Lose = 17/58 (9+all) +$1 back Stars (3.30) $5k G = 445/2070 (234) Full Tilt (3.30) Velociraptor $3k G = 320/914 with a level of late reg still to go (90)
Annoyed with myself, horrendously bad read for big pot on Stars when riding high and owning the table. Spotted a bet pattern tell that he'd used twice before, benefited previously and it was a good spot to chip up but this time he either didn't have a clue that he was replicating it or he just owned me pure & simple. Never quite recovered over the next hour or so, table image totally shattered into pieces. Meanwhile on Full Tilt, Kiddie raises big from EP with small pair and cant fold to my shove but gets rewarded, standard bs. I want the call and I want to be on his table next time ;) Not quite sure what happened on Boyle, think I just donked out but was a lowly 3rd in the priority stakes tonight. Such a great opportunity on Stars to score big missed tonight but totally my own fault. Take some heart from the way I completely owned the table, so not quite a complete waste of time. Gl those still going, when one member falters another is sure to run deep :hope

Re: Where are you playing Monday 12th August?

Annoyed with myself, horrendously bad read for big pot on Stars when riding high and owning the table. Spotted a bet pattern tell that he'd used twice before, benefited previously and it was a good spot to chip up but this time he either didn't have a clue that he was replicating it or he just owned me pure & simple. Never quite recovered over the next hour or so, table image totally shattered into pieces. Meanwhile on Full Tilt, Kiddie raises big from EP with small pair and cant fold to my shove but gets rewarded, standard bs. I want the call and I want to be on his table next time ;) Not quite sure what happened on Boyle, think I just donked out but was a lowly 3rd in the priority stakes tonight. Such a great opportunity on Stars to score big missed tonight but totally my own fault. Take some heart from the way I completely owned the table, so not quite a complete waste of time. Gl those still going, when one member falters another is sure to run deep :hope
Unlucky Bart , yeah I always tend to find a hand where wheels fall off in large fields on stars , but is always going to be tough to play perfect when even in later stages is players playing most bizarre styles or have no idea of hand ranges well largely both. Anyways good luck with your challenge going to be trying a similar thing myself as not in a position to play much higher regularly until life throws up some employment will try give back to this community where possible though somehow