Flat Racing - Monday 29th of July

Galway Connaught Hotel Handicap In summary this is a very tricky handicap but I really like the Jim Culloty runner. He always runs well at Galway, and is fresh after a win over hurdles at Killarney. He is running off a very nice mark with the best amateur on board. The obvious threat is the Dermot Weld horse as his horses improve at the Galway festival every year. The Willie Mullins horse has to have a decent chance, but Domination could be a big danger if recent form is to go on. Cry For The Moon is serious value though in my opinion. Cry For The Moon - 1 Point Each Way @ 12/1 Boylesports Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/connaught-hotel-handicap-cry-for-the-moon-loves-galway-and-has-a-good-chance-in-this-competitive-handicap

Re: Flat Racing - Monday 29th of July WINDSOR 7:30 This race looks to be very interesting as there looks to be a few in with a good shout of taking the spoils here. My shortlist is down to Royal Guinevere and Maria Lombardi. I like Royal Guinevere because she's a recent 3yo winner. These tend to have a very high strike rate. Jimmy Quinn is riding and he has 100% record with the filly from his two rides. Trainer, Dean Ivory also has a decent record at Windsor, but Jeremy Noseda, who saddles Maria Lombardi, is superior at the track and has a more reliable jockey in Ryan Moore booked for the ride. This will only be ML's third race while RG is already a seasoned campaigner. The former will be carrying a lot less weight and has a better draw on the outside, so my chips will be on Maria Lombardi. She's available at 5's with Ladbrokes at the moment , which is double the odds of Royal Guinivere with the same firm.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.