Flat Racing - Thursday 25th of July

Leopardstown Tyros Stakes In summary, I feel Exogenesis is a very nice price at 5/2. He is a course and distance winner, and none of the other horses have won here, which can be a plus. The favourite is too short and is worth taking on as he is up against improving types here tomorrow. Exogenesis possibly has looked the most impressive, with that easy win at Fairyhouse. It is a tricky little race, with most of them having a shout, but I am confident the Lyons horse can go very close. Exogenesis - Back to WIN - Stake 4/10 @ 5/2 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/leopardstown-tyros-stakes-exogenesis-looks-the-value-in-the-field-and-can-trouble-the-favourite-20130724

Re: Flat Racing - Thursday 25th of July Leopardstown Meld Stakes In summary, I feel it is between Mars and Along Came Casey. The value is clearly with the Weld horse at the prices. That run behind Declaration Of War was a very good piece of form, form which has been franked a couple of times since. She is a course winner which is always an advantage around here and the Weld yard is in form. Mars looks too short in the market, and although he has shown some good form in Group 1 races, he has yet to prove he can win at that level. Along Came Casey - Back To Win - Stake 2/10 @ 8/1 Bet365 Register with Betfair to LAY Mars Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/leopardstown-meld-stakes-mars-looks-too-short-at-odds-on-along-came-casey-looks-serious-value-20130724

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.