Flat racing - Sunday 21st July

Redcar 5:40 This apprentice race looks really interesting, particularly so between the two that head the market. Both were second lto by a very short margin here in indentical div 1 & 2 races which were ran in the same times. Mr J Butterfield, who that day rode Petella (with a 7lb claim) now rides Madrasa (no lto claim) without a claim, while Petella's rider is now Connor Beasley who also has no claim here. Both went up in the weights following their last race so Petella will have to deal with carrying an effective 10lb more whereas Madrassa gets away with 2lb more, when taking into account the claim difference. Beasley is the more accomplished rider, although Butterfield has placed at the track on half of the 8 occasions he's been here in the past year. My initial preference was with Petella but it is now with Madrassa mainly due to the weight issue. Madrassa 4/1 betvictor

Re: Flat racing - Sunday 21st July Curragh Kilboy Estate Stakes In summary, I feel Dank is too short in the betting at 13/8, she can go and win at that price. Fiesolana looks a progressive filly and cannot be ruled out and Caponata should be able to improve on her Listed win from two runs back. Say for me is a cracking bet at 10/1 though. She is dropping down in class from Group 1 to Group 2, and only got beat by over a length last time out in a hot Group 1. I am hoping she can go on to prove what she can do today, as connections do think a lot of her. Say - 1 Point WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/curragh-kilboy-estate-stakes-betting--aidan-o-brien-could-have-his-say-at-a-very-tempting-price-20130721