BBOTD > TUESDAY 16TH July

19:50 Yarmouth THERAPEUTIC @ 8/1 PADDYPOWER The drop back to 5f today will do the job for this horse, for showed plenty of speed last time out. Showed enough at Nottingham to suggest this horse has plenty of ability. Going to have conditions in her favour, firm ground, 5f, this race won't take a lot of winning. Milesey

Re: BBOTD > TUESDAY 16TH July Tue 16th Jul 2013 2.45 Bath (6 runners) Despite the trainers poor record here in the last 2 years, BURNING THREAD gets the nod. The 6yo starts in a Cl4 for only the 2nd time in his career and did better than the 7 suggests LTO (also a Cl4), only finishing 2.5L off the leader. He races today off a pound lower and the jockey takes another 5lb off putting him on a very enticing mark indeed, especially when considering this fellow has won a listed event in the past. The losing run is a worry but many of these have questions marks of one shape or another, and I'm hoping the (relative) feather weight and an easier race reinvigorates him. WASEEM FARIS and POWERFUL WIND made the shortlist, but I can't back the former with stats of 0/20 at 5f and has won just 2/33. POWERFUL WIND could make all again but has disappointed at his level when tried recently and is too short in the market in my opinion wheras BURNING THREAD could outrun his odds. BURNING THREAD 1pt WIN @ 8/1 (BOG Bet365)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.