The nerve shredding road to heaven, or maybe hell !

Im going to start laying 0-0, or backing over 0.5 goals, whichever pays the best, you`d be surprised how much it differs at times and its the exact same bet! Im doing small stakes as my big betting days are behind me, as are my nerves from previous 0-0 laying scars :lol BUT laying the 0-0 excites me, even with small stakes. The plan is basically to build the bank , then split the bank into smaller banks and progress like that. I WILL hit 0-0 draws, thats inevitable, the key I think will be having banks to fall back on, and not panicking and backing the bets back after say 70 mins for a loss, this is where the small stakes come into play, as its when the bank gets big I start to feel the urge to back for a loss @ 70mins :$ So here`s the plan> Start bank £10.00 Full bank liability every bet until I reach £20.00 then split the money into 2 banks of £10.00, and continue, then split again at £40, and so on. Increasing banks, not stakes. There are no withdrawal plans at this early stage, as we all know how hard avoiding 0-0`s is - its just a case of staying in the game for the foreseeable :hope At this stage, this feels like a good way to go about laying the 0-0`s, obviously the pressure is on the first week where if I hit a loser im broke, but we`ll see how we go. I`ll lay at what I feel are decent odds for the game in question, and I wont just back every 1.01 I can find. No inplay bets, all bets will be placed pre kickoff Cheers guys, LAB :nana

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.