Profit with Poseidon

The aim of the game I am guessing for all of us is to make a profit of some sorts. I am not claiming to be the next coming or the next big thing when it comes to tipping. I am simply here to try and make a profit and to try and share my thoughts with all of you on here. I don't have any systems and I don't claim to get inside information or anything like that. I watch as many races as I can as I feel this is the best way to make your daily selections. This thread will log all of my bets and follow the same structure as many other threads on this forum. I will begin with a 200pt bank and will place bets from 1-5pts. I tend to avoid the lower grade stuff and the lower grade tracks so most bets will come towards the end of the week but I am certainly not afraid of having several bets in one day. If my initial bank does disappear (lets hope it doesn't come to that) then I will simply top it up and go again. I thought I would start today as I do love the July meeting so wish me luck :)

Re: Profit with Poseidon 2.40 Newmarket - Danadana 2pts - 9/2 Bet365 -Return to quick ground should suit -Ryan Moore on board -Yard in good nick -Possible muddling pace may offset stamina doubts although I think he will have no problems with the trip -3 rivals returning from over 100 days off the track -2 previous good runs at the course

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.