Flat Racing > Thursday 11th of July

Princess Of Wales Stakes Ahzeemah may struggle to turn the form around with Cavalryman, judging on the Meydan run. It is also hard to say whether Wigmore Hall or Grandeur have the class to win this contest. Cavalryman looks a serious threat to all if he can reproduce his Meydan form. He was not at his best last time out at Sandown, but he did travel well for a very long way so the step back in trip should suit. Wild Coco in my opinion could be the big danger, recieving a 3 pounds mares allowance. She was very impressive on her last two runs, where she beat Estimate twice. That form should be taken very seriously, and we are in for a cracking contest. Cavalryman - 3 Points WIN @ 9/2 Bet365 Wild Coco - 1 Point WIN @ 11/2 Betfred Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/princess-of-wales-stakes-betting-cavalryman-to-take-charge-close-home

Re: Flat Racing > Thursday 11th of July Bahrain Trophy In summary, Dare To Achieve looks a tough nut to crack in the opener. He is unexposed, won very impressively last time out, and the form behind Remote looks very good. Richard Hughes gets the mount, and he could be in for a very profitable weekend. The clear value in the race for me is Jathabah, as I feel she is being underestimated by the bookies. She should not be too far away at the finish line under James Doyle, and I feel this stiff test will play to her strengths. Dare To Achieve - 4 Points WIN @ 9/4 William Hill (BOG) Jathabah - 1 Point WIN @ 20/1 Paddy Power (BOG) Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/bahrain-trophy-betting-dare-to-achieve-very-hard-to-beat-but-jathabah-looks-a-big-price-20130710

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.