** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Anyone know where to get a reliable weather forecast for next 12 hours .....

..... as the met office website is so wrong it's beyond useless. At 5am today they had heavy rain 80% chance with 60% chance of light rain through the day for Pontefract. Then at 7am it was light rain 60% chance all morning through to 1pm. As at 10am it's now white cloud and a 20% chance of rain. wtf!! Same at York last Friday / Saturday, rain, rain and more rain forecast all day Friday and all day Saturday. They got about 3 mils Friday night and it was bright and sunny all Saturday I know I can be a poor tipster but these guys are beyond belief. Anyone got an alternative they use (other than waiting for race time as I don't like sitting back watching the odds shorten if I can help it)?

Re: Anyone know where to get a reliable weather forecast for next 12 hours ..... Deciding whether to go today and I read exactly the same forecast. 10 miles East of Pontefract is still white fluffy clouds. If it stays like this I will go if it buckets downs I shall stay at home.

Re: Anyone know where to get a reliable weather forecast for next 12 hours ..... There doesn't seem to be anything remotely like a reliable forecast these days considering all the satellite images and sensors all around the world I remember when I was kid in the 60s and a bloke with some tree bark and a conker could predict the weather weeks in advance :D We had proper summers then too :)