Flat Racing> Friday 21st June

*Viztoria > Ascot 3:45 > Each-way @ 12/1 Bet365 BOG* I think this filly is a huge price. Won by over 7 lengths on debut at 33/1 at Naas. Went on to the Curragh to run in a Listed race, and won that, also by over 7 lengths. When last seen, won a Group 3 in good style at the Curragh. The third that day Moonstone Magic, won next time out. The 7th that day, Bethany Boy, went on to win at Chester. This looks a very smart filly, and should be half the price she is in my opinion.

Re: Flat Racing> Friday 21st June Ascot 2.30pm http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-betting-joyeuse-can-land-another-emotional-win-for-lady-cecil-and-tom-queally-in-opener-20130621 Joyeuse is one of those horses that could be a potential superstar and we may look back at this race and ask how we ever got 7-2 about her. She is a half sister to Frankel but has to be backed on her own merit. She has raced once and won a Lingfield maiden in fine style by 3 ¼ lengths. She could improve even more on this ground and already has a RPR of 105 after that one race. She wore a hood on her debut and wears it again here and should have plenty of speed with her being a progeny of Oasis Dream. Selections: 1pt WIN – Joyeuse 7-2 Betfred 0.5pt EW – Lucky Kristale 20-1 Bet365 (4 places) Ascot 3.05pm http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-betting-battle-of-marengo-could-prove-vulnerable-if-held-up-by-o-brien-20130621 Mutashaded is rated just 88 so on official ratings he is 29lb behind Battle Of Marengo but he has only raced twice and won both races. He has been held up on both his starts by Andrea Atzeni and Dane O’Neill so I am hoping Paul Hanagan doesn’t try and win this from the front today like he has done with so many other runners this week. He has ended up setting up the races for the fast finishers. He looks like a step up in trip will suit so I’d like to see him make headway to get a good position turning for home and then kick for the finish at around the 1f-2f mark ideally. I think he will be strong at the finish but needs to make sure there is something left in the tank. He has only won up to class 3 level but has done so easily enough and still looks open to plenty of improvement. 1pt WIN – Mutashaded 8-1 Ladbrokes 1pt WIN – Fantastic Moon 20-1 Coral Ascot 3.45pm http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-betting-big-break-taken-to-reverse-classic-form-and-win-the-coronation-stakes-20130621 Big Break is drawn in stall 1 and looks a smart type for Dermot Weld. She didn’t manage to get much cover last time out but should be able to drop in today and run on in the straight it Pat Smullen can hold position around the bend. She looked very progressive when landing a group 3 race over 7f but that was on soft ground. 4th in the Irish 1000 Guineas showed she has some class and she is double the price of Just The Judge today from a much better draw. Selections: 1pt WIN – Big Break 6-1 Bet365 1pt WIN – Viztoria 11-1 Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.