Safer U/O 2.5 trading

Been trading the 3.5 goals market for a few months and been making a nice profit so decided to do the same on the U/O 2.5 goals because of the much higher liquidity I have read that the average time of the first goal ranges from 23-37 minutes depending on the league so decided on a fairly safe approach of trading out at 12-15% profit of stake which is usually around 10-11 minutes of all games so far or trading out at 15 minutes whatever the profit A strike rate of 90% using those conditions would make a decent profit if you let the bet run to try and get back to levels and lose the entire stake but if there is an early goal you trade out for a small(ish) loss of about 40% therefore you can make a profit with a S/R of around 70% One thing that is very obvious to most of us (but may help others) is choosing the game - the vital thing in trading is choosing a game where there is very little difference in the back and lay price (VERY obvious I know) - I have made the mistake in the past of backing at 1.5 and then noticing the lay price is something like 1.8 - bloody careless IMO Backing at 1.5 when the lay price is around 1.53 (or 2.4 and 2.5 etc) is easier to make a profit on than 1.5/1.8 by a long way - closer the two sets of odds the easier it is to make your profit in play Good start so far - first 9 bets all goalless and made an average 13.2% profit :ok Update: - 15 bets so far and 12 winners up to 16% - of the three losers 2 were at odds against for the under 2.5 back bet so will avoid these in future to improve results Revised S/R for profit is 80%