I-poker frustration

teaulc

Re: I-poker frustration Yes Al, large part of the network is currently down (or officially "experiencing difficulties"). Been quite a while already so thinking check back in a hour or two as opposed to every few minutes. Hoping it should be up again in time for the league game tonight.

Re: I-poker frustration Might be connected with this which was released yesterday, they do tend to roll new versions out gradually across the skins, but only guessing.

iPoker Version 13.1 was announced in April and now many of its new features are rolling out to players.
iPoker Version 13.1, which is expected in the coming weeks, includes: • A mobile client for Apple iOS devices and HTML5 platforms, on selected licensees of dot.com and dot.fr • A new VIP system • Shootout and Heads-up tournaments • Configurable betting buttons • Heads-up rematches All courtesy of Barry Carter/PokerStrategy.com

Re: I-poker frustration

If the latest update resulted in the new bet % slider I hope they change it soon. I keep leaving myself with a few chips when I try to go all-in.:(
You usually only have a few chips when you go all in:p

Re: I-poker frustration What i hate about ipoker, is the fact, when you move tables, there is a pop up telling you, you are moving, then another saying taking you to the table, then you move, and lobby pops up too. Time's this by all ipokers , and games playing, then gets most annoying :@:@ Sort it out :ok

Re: I-poker frustration

What i hate about ipoker, is the fact, when you move tables, there is a pop up telling you, you are moving, then another saying taking you to the table, then you move, and lobby pops up too. Time's this by all ipokers , and games playing, then gets most annoying :@:@ Sort it out :ok
On a weak netbook, all that loading time often means missing a hand on arrival at the table.