Jump racing - Thurs 6th June

7:35 Worcester - Diamond Tammy Ran out a 16 length winner over this distance towards the end of June in a selling hurdle with the same jockey, who is now allowed to carry a 3lb allowance with the ride remaining on the same mark for this novice claiming hurdle. One of only three runners who have been first past the post in a hurdle event and the fact that the 7yo is actually better treated here means that he could be the one. Currently trading at 14's on Betfair. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 6:25 Worcester - Whispering Jack Nice little race here with half of the 8 runners being LTO winners. Whispering Jack is dropping a furlong in distance and now has a 5lb claimer in the saddle, meaning that the bay gelding will only be running with 3lbs more than his ten length victory 12 days ago. Trainer, Kieron Burke has a record of 5 wins in 16 chases this year, with a further 3 places and has won two of five chases with this jockey. 7/2 Paddypower

Re: Jump racing - Thurs 6th June 2.50 FFOS LAS FOREVER MY FRIEND 7/2 (Bet365 #BOG) Another Bowen product facing a big penalty today. Forever My Friend looked like he finally found his best conditions lto when he ran a cracker over same C&D less than two weeks ago. I'm pretty confident one of the two (between him an Quel Ballistic) could snatch the win and if so at the end of the day it would be a profitable day considering current prices. 7/2 for a horse which seems at his peak in a 6 runs contest looks big especially because I can see him easily infront of at least one of today two main contenders. It won't be easy but huge value here. 6.25 WORCESTER QUEL BALLISTIC 3/1 (Bet365 #BOG) Judging by his last performance (a 13l win in a modest novices contest) Quel Ballistic will be in the mix with ease. The penalty isn't worrying as his ability to jump over the fences (unseated his riders three times straight during 11/12 season) but actually he seems improved also thanks to the visor placed lto for the first time. Stable in cracking form (Bowen is 35% last two weeks) and despite I do not like a lot mr. Johnson as a rider he looks ready to mount a winner. Turbo du Ranch is a great danger, it should definitely be a tight affair between these two but I pick the current fav also due to the fact he will face a huge penalty cap by next week, so trainer and jockey probably will push him to the max. 7.35 WORCESTER DIAMOND TAMMY 15/2 0.5 pts E/W (BetVictor #BOG) I couldn't resist without placing a small bet on this 7yo gelding from Andy Hobbs yard. Peter Carberry seems the perfect fit for a horse on clear improvement and again tested over 2m which is his best suited distance per his jockey. Winning a sellers isn't exactly a sign of greatness but today claimer isn't actually a harder test so chances are here. 15/2 is good for an E/W try despite bookies offer just a 3 places 1/5 payout. With the yard in orm a place isn't so far especially because there are questions on Descaro which is the second fav today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.