Guerilla Betting System or any other E-book

Hi, I'm Alex.. Please excuse me for my bad english but I'm not a native .. :D. I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section on the forum ( If I didn't please move this thread into the right zone)..but I have one question. Does anyone have the Guerilla Betting system or the Punters Ultimate Weapon or any other book like that by Eric Surya or Rich Punter? I'd be gratefull if you could post here a download link or you can say what is all about in this books on a reply, I think it would be useful for many people on this forum also.. I've seen some reviews and I saw that everything is about 2 "signals" .. Thanks,cheers!

Re: Guerilla Betting System or any other E-book Hi, Alex..... and :welcometo Punters Lounge. Try this link http://www.top-review.org/guerillabettingsystem.htm But be very careful before spending $97 on what is probably a scam. I have seen so many promotions like this...... offering a special introductory discount.... offering huge profits and trying to convince the reader that the author earns more than $20,000 per month using the same system. You always ask yourself the same question..... if it is so profitable, why would anyone want to share it by selling it? Why not just keep it to yourself and avoid the risk of dropping odds? You have been warned :ok

Re: Guerilla Betting System or any other E-book Incidentally, I had similar contemplations last week or two; I received a lot more of spammy mails than usually; I guess it's because the end of the season in mainstream leagues, so those geniuses are desperate to find new customers for current leagues; I recorded some impressions here.