double yo money

newestpunter

Re: double yo money

i'd have thought people could check it themselves when i post the bet' date=' clearly the bet came at half time with a 2330 kick off[/quote'] This is how i thought at first, but its just better to agree with him and do it how it has to be done. Good start by the way.

Re: double yo money Of course, thats how i go by too, its just all over the place betting then going back on it because another goal was scored for eg, im only saying what others are surely going to say too. Its just messy so far im sure ull be asked to tidy it up a bit.

Re: double yo money i wasnt ****ting it initially, but when the ref turned down the italy stonewaller in the first and englands perfectly good goal disallowed in the second i was worried when the ref just gave italy a free kick outside the box when clyne chopped the italian down inside i feared the worst, but those italians are pretty decent at the old free kicks :nana

Re: double yo money

No such thing im afraid' date=' just read England u21 have not conceded for almost 10 games now, 20 mins to go good luck! Bet ur sh1tting it! :hope[/quote'] the only clean sheet of note in the run was against norway, against the romanias, austrias and azerbaijans they're a given