Bet365 freeroll weekend

dave

Re: Bet365 freeroll weekend :lol Wayne yep thats exactly what happened.... To make matters worse I must have eaten something funny just before that tourney as from the off I set out to be a loose cannon. Having raised practically every hand I entered and showing almighty bluffs/getting paid off to the max when I hit cos everyone was pissed at me the table was mine. Not only this but I had busted a lot of people/had pissed off some in chat from winding them up/had some mates watching so there was a load of observors literally following me around the tables, half of them cheering for me half of them thinking of me as their mortal enemy. I turned the caps lock on, wound the table up, became Mr LAG and generally the centre of attention at the table as I knocked out all comers. Of course this was all until that huge pot developed :lol , I exited in a blaze of glory on a crazy bluff going from top 10 chips to 0 in one hand. Scratch that I got :spank :spank :lol Went for a relaxing game of chess after that :sad Jez