Favourite backing system...

Trying a new system, not a big earner, but every little helps. Given that on the majority go race tracks he favourites win over 30 percent of races I'm going to back the fav until the first favourite wins, increasing the stake on next bet if first one fails. In my case I'll start little with £2 on first race, £3 on second race and £4 on third race. If no fav has won in first here races I'm going to create my stop loss and stop betting on that race meeting. I attempted his last week without the stop loss rule and lost my bank due to one meeting not having a favourite winner that day. I started agin today and my balance has moved from £25 to £38 with one meeting not havin a winner but he other three gain a favourite winner within th first three meetings. I have been placing my betting on betfair. Cant do every dy to the hour or so commitment this system requires bu will aim to perform on weekend and evenin meetings. Feeling lucky with this one........

Re: Favourite backing system... Good luck, but what if the fav in the third race is very short priced - 1/3 for instance? You won't even recover your stakes. Would you still go ahead and back it or would you pick another race? Also it's relatively easy to look at a card and see a fav which you think has the best chance but it might be in the last race and you're only covering the first three, so you'll be missing out under the rules you've stated. What would you do for joint favs?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.