Your Low Odds Rules

Hawk-Eye

Seeing there are now many different posters who are going the all-in low odds a try, I was curious what rules people stick to? Things such as min/max odds? knowledge of what and who you are betting on? What I have tried to do is double my starting balance then collecting the winnings. I have seen some who set a target figure. Is there any other methods people use? Would collecting profit once you have reached a 20% profit of your starting balance work? Anyway I know there is a lot more experienced low odds betters out there than me so any advice would be grateful. :)

Re: Your Low Odds Rules Seeing you mentioned rules............Please click on the link below and have a read of the rules for this section of the Punters Lounge. It will help to keep things on the straight and narrow for when you get going. [h=3]Glory Hunters Forum RULES[/h] Regarding your questions................if you have a look through some of the hunts you'll get an idea of the variety of what some members aim for. It really is an individual thing and what suits one person may not suit another, hence the variety. It's about finding your own groove/sport/style and something you can be comfortable with whether it's just one type of bet or some form of a mixture.