Monday 13/5/13

teaulc

Re: Monday 13/5/13

This SCOOP action hour $5 rebuy structure is f*cking terrible. Enjoying watching the later stages of the $21000 6 max from yesterday, down to 16 current, a few online sickos still in incluing UhhMe, Mining Minds and European, recommend it.
Been watching Moorman1 for a bit tearing up the SCOOP, some player.

Re: Monday 13/5/13

Been watching Moorman1 for a bit tearing up the SCOOP' date=' some player.[/quote'] Blokes a legend, replies in the chatbox in the well when I've tried speaking to him. Handled the Lock situation really well also. 17k runners in this $5.50 6 max and I've got one of the sickest 6 max players in the world 2 to my left, google Joe Ebanks.

Re: Monday 13/5/13 Apologies for donking out of the PL league with a big stack, not really in the mood after losing the GPS final to a complete and utter clown once again. Calls all streets with A2 only to get rewarded on river, followed by 2 more crazy hands same guy which eventually bust me. He swiftly spewed my chips away ofc, they'll never learn. Oh and out of GPS Sat AK vs AK, runner runner flush ofc, standard. Never mind losing to a player with a legitimate hand however, just one of those things. Gl everyone still grinding.