Dataform Rating Sytem

I started a blog about a year back on another racing forum (****) and during a 4 month period i made just over £1000 profit. The idea was using the system creator in Dataform. I have since lost all my systems i created after some computer problems and i am looking to start building them again and making another go of it. In the meantime, i have found out something new Dataform can do, i have manipulated the data held in Dataform using my own formulas in Excel to find the top 1/2 horse in each race (some days i may not have time to analyse every race). Tomorrow's Top Rated Chester 13:45 Voodoo Prince 15:15 Flashlight 16:25 Effie B 17:00 Gaul Wood Goodwood 14:30 Bancnuanaheireann 15:30 Annecdote 16:05 Sole Danser 16:40 Our Folly Southwell 18:35 Strathaird 19:05 Argaum

Re: Dataform Rating Sytem The below horses are system qualifiers. 13:45 Chester - Halfsin 15:15 Chester - Sorella Bella 16:25 Chester - Your Pal Tal 16:25 Chester - Opt Out 17:00 Chester - Modernism 17:00 Chester - Amaze 14:30 Goodwood - Enzaal 15:30 Goodwood - Trapeze 15:30 Goodwood - Miss Marjurie 16:05 Goodwood - Temple Road Gotta rush to work now, all the above selections will be £10 Win. Will update late :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.