Stan James Charity WSOP Tourney 6/5/13 SOLD OUT

teaulc

• Name: Alan Steer
  • Stake Requested: €25 to include buy in €15 / Add-on €6 and 2 rebuys if needed €4
  • Event/Tournament: Stan James Charity WSOP Tournament
  • Offer: Stake Back plus 50/50 and 30% of any winnings in WSOP in the event i win the tourney.
  • Date of Event/Tournament: May 6th 2013

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I, Alan Steer agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 15 days for online/UK tournaments or 21 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Confirmed stakers Ooblio - Paid

Re: Stan James Charity WSOP Tourney 6/5/13 SOLD OUT

• Name: Alan Steer
  • Stake Requested: €25 to include buy in €15 / Add-on €6 and 2 rebuys if needed €4
  • Event/Tournament: Stan James Charity WSOP Tournament
  • Offer: Stake Back plus 50/50 and 30% of any winnings in WSOP in the event i win the tourney.
  • Date of Event/Tournament: May 6th 2013

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I, Alan Steer agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 15 days for online/UK tournaments or 21 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Confirmed stakers Ooblio - Paid

Done, and GL M8 :hope

Re: Stan James Charity WSOP Tourney 6/5/13 SOLD OUT 1st break and in a reasonable spot 10/88 and survived without having to rebuy against the mad krackedkings mob. nice to see they have the cash for charity though

Re: Stan James Charity WSOP Tourney 6/5/13 SOLD OUT not much to talk about really, made a great lay down with AK pre, which i was pleased about, villain had KK and villain2 had AQ if i remember rightly, no ace showed.