Jump Racing Sunday 28th April

2.10 - Ludlow - Hyperlink 1pt @ 14 Betfair Rayvin Black sets the standard in this race but i'm not convinced its all that high and John Ferguson's Hyperlink looks to have a decent chance at quite a big price. He's only had 1 start over hurdles which came last month at Fakenham. He was quite keen throughout and that cost him as he tired quickly in the heavy ground in the closing stages but he didn't look devoid of ability. He was useful on the flat for Mark Johnston and i think that a combination of less testing conditions and the experience of his debut over hurdles should bring about some improvement. Young 3lb claimer Jack Quinlan has an impressive record for this yard and he takes the ride.

3.15 - Ludlow - Islandmagee @ 7/1
StanJames
Islandmagee has shown a fairly consistent level of form in his first few starts over hurdles. Evan Williams 6yo got off the mark in a 2m Kempton handicap in February and didn't run badly in his attempt to follow up a few weeks later. Considering his unexposed nature i think a handicap mark of 109 probably underestimates his ability abit and with conditions right up his street today (needs good ground) i feel he has a great chance.