Bully's, BB and ******* betting blog.

3 of us attempting to combine our efforts over the busy racing period. Ive put my name forward to cover mainly the summer jumps and in truth it will be my 1st look as usually stick with the flat this time of yr but the other 2 are more qualified than me on the flat. Sure they will introduce themselves at some point. Shall stop waffling and put up my pick today. 205 Sandown Bet 365 hcp hurdle 2m3 1/2f 4 places so have decided to take on the fav Minella forfitness who has obvious claims but carries 11-11 and is up 9lb for winning well lto but the weight may just find this 1 out and the price looks about right. My selection is Black thunder with a useful claimer taking off 5lb and we have ran a close 2nd in similar company on soft at haydock. Have won over the trip and placed at the track. Early on we have won on fast ground on the flat and on breeding good looks ok. Trainer is in good form and in the last few yrs has a 8% strike rate in hcp hurdles here but 4/13 have hit the frame. 1pt ew bog 10/1

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bully's, BB and ******* betting blog. ******* AKA Jolly Red . Only one for me today at Ripon in the seller at 3.30 Idyllic Star . Neil Callan booked to ride this filly, trainer claimed her out of Stan Moore's yard last season. This filly made the frame in 4 of her 9 starts last year. Callan's record for the yard is 5 wins from 23 rides on turf and on the more fancied of the stables runners is 3 wins from 7, with two others finishing runner up. Yard must be expecting a bold showing from this filly today, having her first start for her new connections. Currently best priced at 9-2

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.