Velocaraptior at 20:00 Full Tilt Poker

0Magic14

• Name: Lewis Sinclair ( AlcoPoP000 )
  • Stake Requested: $6.60 ( 2 entries
  • Event/Tournament: velociraptor @ 20:00
  • Offer: if get into tournament 50/50 + Stake back
  • Date of Event/Tournament: tonight at 20:00

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I (Lewis Sinclair) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. Hello all, thought I would ask for another stake since I did one last night for Fear_Me, although I did not cash I did well, I missed out on cash ( Bubble Boy ) I've decided to change the requested tournament which Dan said would help me get a backer. I've started playing the Variant League on stars and also posting a lot more since I've joined. I am hoping to earn everyone's trust and get my self into even bigger tournaments down the line. Here is my stats, although not the best but you can see I have done well with the Satty's into bigger tournaments http://pokerprolabs.com/iamthebes578/PokerStars If any units are unused I will send them back ASAP. let's hope I can do a better run the yesterday. Lewis.

Re: Satty into the Multi- Fifty

What's your idea to then play the tourney ? It's not very clear
If I get into the tournament we can do a even split of winnings 50/50 or if you want we can do a 60/40 60% for you and 40% for me. and it will also come back with the Original stake too.

Re: Velocaraptior at 20:00 Full Tilt Poker Unfortunately I'm running on tight funds myself , I would recommend you check out http://www.pokersource.com/free-poker/money/ and sign up for party poker or red kings they will give you $25 to start up with then extra funds upon points completion , hope that helps it does only let you do 1 every 6 months

Re: Velocaraptior at 20:00 Full Tilt Poker Hey mate, sorry that I didn't say sooner, I went out right after the tournament to a next door's party, so couldn't come back, plus on Saturday I was very ill lol, but feeling much better now, didn't cash and used both buy ins sorry mate :(

Re: Velocaraptior at 20:00 Full Tilt Poker Unlucky, but a bit of feedback You have to update stakers, full stop otherwise theres no trust. It happend before you actually played and then you did not update when you did play Hope you do well in the future, but you need to do constant updates, better to do too many than none at all, i think you will struggle getting stakes in the future mate