Needing help

0Magic14

Hello all. I am a little but confused on setting up a buy a share. say I was wanting to do a tournament worth $33 + 1 Reby and add on = $99 ( I am correct ) how would I go about doing this. Say I want to sell 75%. Do I have to have that extra 25% in my account to be able to play or do I get it from the players who are backing me? Any advice on this would help a lot.

Re: Needing help If you are keeping 25% to yourself you would have to have that in your account provided you are doing a 1:1 deal. If you want it to be set up were you don't need any funds but you want 25% then you would offer Stakeback deal were you then keep 25% of profit but ask for the full $93 ($33 + 30 + 30). On a side note are you sure you are looking at playing the right level or do you just want to take shots? Are MTTS your normal game?

Re: Needing help MTT's are my normal game yes, I am looking to play at the right level, I feel that I can win at the middle levels I know I didn't cash last night due to bad luck being the major factor, but I feel that I am a good player on whole.

Re: Needing help I don't really want to call you out and I know my game isn't the best but I have seen your stats on Stars and not sure what logic you have for being a winning player at Mid Levels ? I want you to succeed but not sure where your logic is coming from

Re: Needing help true enough. My stats Are not the best, I play ABC poker and I don't get anywhere in micro levels, when I was playing last night I was in the zone although I didn't cash my reads were spot on. I somehow don't cash a lot online but cash a lot of the time when I am playing live poker.

Re: Needing help I have a pretty good record in Sats , and understand that sometimes you can go on a downswing but 1-2% on cashes is extreme. ABC poker wins best at micro's IMO ( anyone else care to comment? )what gives you the idea that ABC wins more at $33 rebuy level ? Because I'm sure it doesn't I'm afraid. Online is completely different to Live so why don't you play a few $11 tourneys like Sunday Storm etc and maybe $13 KO MiniTops , I feel people might be more willing to help stake you in these. Do you have a bankroll or just playing what suits?

Re: Needing help Thats why I was just suggesting maybe if looking to be staked play a variety of $3.30 - $11 tourneys in a combo stake. Playing with you on Monday wasn't sure why you went all in with 9999 though is you need the cash or want prove yourself?

Re: Needing help I want to prove my self as a good player, and also would love to win. I wasn't sure how to play PLO8 as I had just started that night haha. I always keen to learn new things, that is why I took up poker. As it is always a learning curv, ( I think anyway )

Re: Needing help I agree I want to always prove to myself that I can win too and always want to do better. Just trying to help you find some focus with improving your game , as you seem very new to playing online I never made any profit when started playing would deposit $30 run it up to $200 then back down and repeat process , until I took time to at least make it last sometimes. As always still a learning curve for everyone

Re: Needing help

true enough. My stats Are not the best' date=' I play ABC poker and I don't get anywhere in micro levels, when I was playing last night I was in the zone although I didn't cash my reads were spot on. I somehow don't cash a lot online but cash a lot of the time when I am playing live poker.[/quote'] If you can't win in the micros you definitely shouldn't be moving up IMO. How long have you been playing in the micros for? You'll need to play a good few to know if you can beat them. Danshots right in regard to playing ABC in the micros, obviously your gonna get sucked out on now and then but in the long run you should see a profit. Good luck :\